I guess everyone in here wants a good night 8-hour sleep? But do you know that people who are persistently sleep deprived are more likely to have high blood pressure, diabetes, and narrowed blood vessels. Each of these can decrease blood flow inside the brain. Brain cells need a lot of oxygen and sugar, so blood flow problems could affect the ability to work properly.
And we would love to give you some tips on how you can promote a better sleep! J
- Make sure to follow a regular bedtime and to promote a relaxing bedtime routine—examples might include taking a warm bath or listening to soothing music.
- Use your bed only for sleeping or lovemaking. Avoid doing any other things on the bed—examples might include using mobile phones or watching television.
- Don’t go to bed hungry, but don’t eat a big meal right before getting into bed. If you want a bedtime snack, you can have it but keep it light.
- Be sure your bed is cozy and comfortable and your bedroom is dark and quiet. You may try using a sleep mask or earplug and some are using Aroma therapy Oil Diffuser or Himalayan Salt Lamp.
- Lastly, you may also drink a hot tea incorporated with our 5% CBD OIL. You may put 1-2 drops in it. If your insomnia is caused by external factors or related conditions, CBD may help by treating the causes of sleeplessness.
Hope that everyone will get a good night sleep after reading this! Sweet Dreams! I AM TRUTH LOVES YOU! <3
Disclaimer: It’s essential to talk to your doctor before taking supplements or medication of any kind — including CBD. A doctor is best equipped to tell you how to use CBD to improve your sleep based on your specific circumstances.